When everyone was busy seeking ways to start-off in the New Year with just 21 days gone into the New Year, every one would say for businesses and government around the world as they grapple with business plans and budgeting. One extraordinary businesswoman showed a way of making good money, when Sheryl Sandberg joined the club of world billionaires. Sheryl Sandberg owns about 12.3 million shares of social networking titan, Facebook Inc. that hit record highs in prices 21 days into the year. Sheryl fortune now surpassed $1billion in worth and value ranking alongside other world female billionaires such as Opera Winfrey, Alakija Folorunsho etc. Who is Sheryl Sandberg? Sheryl Kara Sandberg was born on 28th August, 1969 in Washington D.C., US to a Jewish family. She attended Harvard College with summa cum laude in A.B. in Economics (1987-1993) and Harvard Business School with highest distinction in M.B.A. (1993-95). She took the position of Chief Operating Officer, COO at Facebook Inc. in August of 2013. Kara is married with two kinds from her second husband and an American business woman. Career and working experience: Sandberg has worked in very top organization such as:
- Management consultant for Mckinsey & Co. from 1995-96
- Chief of staff to US Secretary of the Treasury, Larry Summers during President Bill Clinton’s administration from 1996-2001
- Vice President of Global Online Sales & Operations from 2001-2008
- Head Online Sales of Google’s advertising & publishing products
- Head of Sales Operations of Google consumer products and Google Book Search
- COO of Facebook Inc. after meeting with company’s co-founder, Mark Zuckerberg during World Economic Forum, Davos in 2008.
- TED speech titled ‘Why we have too few women leaders’ (December, 2010)
- Barnard College’s graduation ceremony Commencement Address (May, 2011)
- Jewish Community Federation’s Business Leadership Council as a Keynote Speaker (2010)
- Harvard Business School’s the Class day Ceremony as Keynote Speaker ( May 2012)
- Colgate University’s second annual Entrepreneur Weekend as Keynote Speaker (April, 2013)
The post World youngest female Billionaire emerges 21 days into the New Year! appeared first on Aphroden.