Actress, Mode, Entrepreneur and Movie Producer Early Life Marian was born about 26 years ago in Sierra Leone, West African. She moved with parents at age 12 to London, United Kingdom, where she trained as a professional Nurse. During her stay in London, she decided to abandon her Nursing career to purse her childhood dreams of becoming like one of her favourite Nollywood and African movies actors. Marian at age 19 starred in two Sierra Leonean films that brought her to lime light in her career. She had professional training in acting and films productions in London. She has starred in several films in Sierra Leone, London and Nigeria. [caption id="attachment_5595" align="aligncenter" width="720"] Source: plus.google.com[/caption] Things you don’t know about her;
- Marian started acting at 19 in Sierra Leone.
- She reveals that her motivation for acting began from her younger age watching Nollywood and African home movies with her family for an average of four hours daily. She recognizes the special roles of Halima Abubakar, Genevieve Nnjaji and Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde, in her decision to join the Nollywood.
- Marian reveals her love for Africa despite growing up in London, United Kingdom.
- She owns the M.kekurah Media productions, that is working on several movies at this time.
- She is versatile, while her creative infusions of multi-cultural traits give films producers the competitive edge need.
- Marian has featured in movies such as Mistresses, Do I deserve this, Human Hair Hustlers, Human Hair Runs, House of Demons etc. She is presently working on some Nollywood projects.
- She is a certified professional Nurse.