Lagos Fashion Week 2013 (“International Fashion and Ready-to-Wear Garments Exhibition”), is happening at Eko Hotel New Exhibition Center, Victoria Island, Lagos, Nigeria 8th to 10th of October.
Nigeria, with its largest population in Africa, and its fast growing and dynamic economy, is one of the future stars in the world which today attracts exporters and investors from all over the world. There is a huge demand for the fashion and ready-to-wear garment industries in the country which is unreluctant to trade all kind of products.
Lagos city, being the business hub of West Africa, is running today more than 50% of the overall Nigerian economy with its West African hinterland.
The exhibitors participating in the exhibition will have the chance to:
- meet with the Nigerian fashion and ready-to-wear garment industries professionals
- Evaluate the Nigerian market and realize the possibilities of how to make business with Nigerian businessmen
- See the possibilities of making contacts to export their products to Nigeria and establish direct investments, open factories or offices in Nigeria
The professionals visiting the exhibition will have the chance to:
- See the best quality fashion and ready-to-wear garment industries products from all over the world
- Meet directly with the professional managers, decision-makers from the fashion and ready-to-wear garment manufacturing countries
- Directly discuss possibilities with the exhibitors
Lagos Fashion Week is supported by the following authorities:
NACCIMA, Nigerian Association of Chambers of Commerce, Industry, Mines and Agriculture
Womenswear, Menswear, Kids Wear, Knitwear, Sportswear, Denim, Swimwear & Beachwear, Lingerie & Hosiery, Evening Wear, Fashion Accessories, Designers, Bags, Shoes, Sunglasses, Belts, Hats, Jewellery, Socks, Accessories
Organized by : Meridyen International Fair Organization Organizer’s Address : Halil Rifat Pasa Mah. Abdullah Eraslan Cad. Guler Sk. No:51 Sisli, Istanbul/Turkey Mobile : +902122105050 Email : email@example.com Website : http://eng.meridyenfair.com/
About the Organizers :
Meridyen International Fair Organization is renowned for its international standards as the fundamental principles with its new and unique approach activated itself in 1998, and makes no concessions on its service quality. Meridyen International Fair Organization has gained great achievements in a very short time. Headquartered in Sisli, Istanbul/Turkey with its branch office in Lagos/Nigeria Meridyen International is a major event management company holding exhibitions in many different countries like Poland, Romania, Spain, Ukraine, Russia, DR Congo, Saudi Arabia, Hungary, Lebanon, Belarus, South Africa, Zambia, Ghana, Nigeria, Morocco, Turkey, Greece, Serbia, Jordan, specialized in sectors like fashion, textile, furniture, cosmetics, machinery, tools, home textiles, leather and footwear. Meridyen has organized 520 exhibitions successfully by providing turnkey facilities and the most resourceful ways thanks to the experience acquired through the global forums to its customers apart from the tourism services.