These are quotes to encourage you and improve your faith in your walk with God.
- Sandra Bullock in “Hope Floats” – God didn’t promise days without pain, laughter without sorrow, or sun without rain, but He did promise strength for the day, comfort for the tears, and light for the way. If God brings you to it, He will bring you through it.
- From the movie “Miracle On 34th Street” – Faith is believing in something when common sense tells you not to.
- Martin Luther King Jr. – Faith is taking the first step even when you don’t see the whole staircase.
- Claire London- Just because you can’t see it doesn’t mean it isn’t there. You can’t see the future, yet you know it will come; you can’t see the air, yet you continue to breathe
- Smith Wigglesworth – “How can one come to possess great faith? Now listen, here is the answer to that: First, the blade, then the ear, then the full corn in the ear. Faith must grow by soil, moisture, and exercise.
- George Mueller – The beginning of anxiety is the end of faith, and the beginning of true faith is the end of anxiety.
- Rex Rouis – “Faith is hearing Jesus say, “Come.” Believing is actually throwing your leg over the side of the boat.”
- Gloria Copeland – “You can’t stand effectively on “blind” faith. You must have a “knowing” faith, and that comes from believing wholeheartedly what the Word promises. You know God has spoken it and declared it to be so, and you know you can depend on that.”
- Pastor Tim Hall – The world says, “Seeing is believing” – Faith says, “Believing is seeing”.
- Saint Augustine – “Seek not to understand that you may believe, but believe that you may understand.”
Hope you are inspired.
Culled from boardofwisdom.com and hopefaithprayer.com